Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Suggestion Rules. Homehb Home Page
Suggestion Rules. 9j41t1 Forums
Suggestion Rules. Donate10 Store
Suggestion Rules. Recovsf User CP
Suggestion Rules. Okdcm0 Play
Suggestion Rules. I_fold16Suggestion Rules. Pbucket Discord
Suggestion Rules. Overall Highscores
Suggestion Rules. Votes Vote
Suggestion Rules. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Suggestion Rules. I_vote_lcapSuggestion Rules. I_voting_barSuggestion Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Suggestion Rules. I_vote_lcapSuggestion Rules. I_voting_barSuggestion Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Suggestion Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suggestion Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Rules.   Suggestion Rules. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 am

Just some things to note when Suggesting, we appreciate the time put into thinking about all of the suggestions and will take them into consideration but this does not mean this will actually be put into the game.

Here are some basic rules to follow when Suggesting:

• Do not suggest things along the line as "I suggest you demote (player name) because he's the worse moderator ever", this comes under discrimination against people and will not be tolerated resolving in an instant thread lock and hidden from all users.

• Try and not duplicate threads, this means posting or covering something which has already been looked at before.

• Keep your opinions to yourself unless they're constructive criticism or friendly advice. If you don't like somebody's idea you can always disagree with them but there's a fine line with disagreeing with somebody and actually being plain cruel.

• Do not bump your threads to gain attention, this is just plain spamming.

You will not be ignored, your idea will not be ignored.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion Rules.
Page 1 of 1