Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Homehb Home Page
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion 9j41t1 Forums
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Donate10 Store
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Recovsf User CP
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Okdcm0 Play
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_fold16Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Pbucket Discord
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Overall Highscores
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Votes Vote
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_vote_lcapAdding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_voting_barAdding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_vote_lcapAdding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_voting_barAdding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Well from my experience from playing successful servers donating for ranks will bring in great profits and you will have the money to use a vps every month . These are my suggestions Below!

Donator [5$]-will be able to use pvp armor

Extreme Donator [15$]- will be able to use yell and ::bank in wildy and have green name

Extreme Donator + Trusted [25$] Same as above but will be given Purple Name that you can toggle on or off by the command ::togglename and it will say extreme trusted next to your name when you yell (good for dicing)

Super Extreme Donator [50$]-same as extreme but will be able to use overloads (if you code those in ) and will have a name with a bright glow and will say super extreme donator next to the name so when you yell it will look like this [Super Extreme Donator]Elmo: Hi guyss with more of a glow of the name

Custom names 10$ Change colors of your ingame name and another 10$ if you want it to say somthing next to your name such as The Legend Elmo: Hi And what ever you say the text will be in the color you choose

Now to items.

Make party hats unable to get ingame without donating for them. will bring great profits since well every one likes phats and they will make people feel rich that they have one and if people lose phats in dicing or dieing in wildy they would probally buy another one Razz. so here is the prices I have came up with.

14$ Green Phat

19$ Yellow Phat

24$ Blue Phat

28$ Red Phat

32$ White Phat

43$ Purple Phat

Christmas Cracker (cant get purple Phat in it) 40$

Bunny Ears 38$

Partyhat Set (Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, White, Purple (save 50$) (110$)

Partyhat Set with Super Extreme Donator (Save 80$) (130$)

These are my Suggestions Very Happy post your thoughts below!
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Not bad but i lol'd at the partyhats Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Avenged wrote:
Not bad but i lol'd at the partyhats Razz

Hey! it works :3 trust me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:09 am

Good ideas, not sure about buying phats.
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:03 am

Way to expensive. No ones gonna pay 20 bucks for a coloured phat on our server.

Last edited by Xentious on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing.)
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 am

im against buying items for money. I think you should only be able to buy rank, donator points, and coins
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Elmo!

lol i think their good ideas but really expensive i think we should only make rares such as phats and masks obtainable by donators, not with real money. btw i dont think anyone would donate more than like $25 :p, let alone all that money for sets and those rares lol. I like the idea of the donator ranks tho

and still make phats expensive for donators as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 am

I would recommend reposting this on our new forums, while Avenged has been actually fixing the website and making it look nice I've been adding in all of the forums and categories so you should be able to repost this.

You can repost it here: http://gscc.net23.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion   Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding New Ranks for donating is my Suggestion
Page 1 of 1