Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Navigation
    Ranting Rules. Homehb Home Page
    Ranting Rules. 9j41t1 Forums
    Ranting Rules. Donate10 Store
    Ranting Rules. Recovsf User CP
    Ranting Rules. Okdcm0 Play
    Ranting Rules. I_fold16Ranting Rules. Pbucket Discord
    Ranting Rules. Overall Highscores
    Ranting Rules. Votes Vote
    Ranting Rules. Helpw10Rules
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Top posters
    Avenged
    Ranting Rules. I_vote_lcapRanting Rules. I_voting_barRanting Rules. I_vote_rcap 
    Jenova
    Bio
    Joseph
    break a wing
    Reminisce
    Furious3lf
    skillers
    translucent
    Creative

Ranting Rules.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Ranting Rules. Empty
    PostSubject: Ranting Rules.   Ranting Rules. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 am

Just some things to note when Ranting,

�While constructive feedback is preferred, feel free to highlight any negative aspects in your thread. This is a place to rant and vent your frustation after all. We just ask that you please do so respectfully.

�We ask that you do not direct a Rant towards a specific person (default, forum moderator etc). This will be an instantly locked and hidden from everybody due to it being a negative impact overall. If you have a problem with a moderator, report his or her post and it will be reviewed. Rants is not the place for it.

�Ranting doesn't mean being rude, you can Rant about your problems in a mature manner while being sensible. The Code of Conduct still applies even though this is a Ranting forum.

�Don't be the person to stand out, this means do not be that person who causes arguments all over the forums. If somebody is trolling or flaming you, feel free to report them and a Forum Moderator will deal with the problem.

�No Spamming, nothing really to explain. If there's a deliberate attempt to cause spam that person will be muted and banned from the forums.
    Back to top Go down

Ranting Rules.
    Page 1 of 1