Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Homehb Home Page
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. 9j41t1 Forums
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Donate10 Store
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Recovsf User CP
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Okdcm0 Play
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_fold16Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Pbucket Discord
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Overall Highscores
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Votes Vote
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_vote_lcapCreative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_voting_barCreative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_vote_lcapCreative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_voting_barCreative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Empty
PostSubject: Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.   Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am

Firstly welcome to Godscape revolution!

When you log into the game you will be at edgeville, what i suggest first is you equip your armour and use the monster tele port icon on the magic book. Click rock crabs and continue to kill rock crabs until you have 70 attack, strength and defence.

Once you have done this you then have the basic skills needed to be able to kill higher level monsters for better drops. once you have gained the levels i would suggest teleporting to assault minigame to obtain the "Fighter Torso"(Good strength bonus) and the rune defender, if your lucky you may get a magic box drop. Open the magic box and a cyclops will appear, once you've killed the cyclops you will receive a dragon defender.

from here on out you will understand the basics of the combat skill and be able to find your way around the monster teleports and minigame teleports, if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask me in game on my account -Creative-

Once you think you've obtained a high enough level in melee combat you can move onto getting range and mage up, you can also do this in the same way, by going to the monster teleport icon on the magic book and clicking rock crabs.

When you have achieve this we can get onto a very important skill "Prayer" i suggest you go to the shop portal which is the blue portal just outside the bank at "home teleport" edgeville" from here talk to bob who will sell you an anti-dragon shield, equip this and we are ready to go to "BLUE DRAGONS" now, don't be put off by the name blue dragons are extremely easy to kill and they drop dragon bones every drop! to get the BLUE DRAGONS, use the Monster tele icon , again on the magic book, and click taverly dungeon, once here you will see a pipe on your right of the screen click this shortcut and it will take you straight to BLUE DRAGONS continue to kill the dragon till you have ran out of food. once you have no more food teleport home and use all the dragon bones on the gilded altar located north of the bank just before the wilderness. Goodluck!

Using the dragon bones on the gilded altar will give you 8000xp per bone, for easy prayer leveling!

Skilling:

Agility

To start Agility you need to use the "Skilling teleport" on the magic book, from here find the agility instructor.

Speak to him and he will offer you 3 different course to teleport to.

Level 1-60- Gnome Agility Training

Level 60-70 Werewolf Training

Level 70-99 Wilderness Agility Arena

Goodluck and be patience it is a long skill to train!

Herblore! and Farming!

Firstly you will need to go to the shops and speak to bob!
From here you need to go back to the skilling area and find the farming instructor!
teleport to the farming patch and use the seeds on the patches pick up the herbs and clean them!

WELL DONE FARMING IS THAT EASY!

For herblore you will need vials of water you will need to use the Clean herbs with the vials of water and that will make potions, Depending on your level will depend on the herbs you can clean and use on the vials and what potions you can make!

The high your level the better potions you can make!

Well done you herbloring ITS THAT EASY!

Thieving

Thieving is extremely simple.

All you need to do is go home and click the stalls at home 1-35 you can click the gem stalls i suggest keeping the uncut gem and using them for crafting later. sell the cut gems to general store and shops!

35-50

steal from the food stall! Keep the food as it will come in helpful when fighting monsters!

50-70

Steal from the magic stall, keep alll the runes as it will help you get 99 magic later!

70-99 steal from the scimitar stall! this is extremely good money if you sell them all to general store and level 99!

Thieving is really easy!

Crafting!

Firstly to start crafting you want to go speak to bob! Bring the money you made from selling the items from thieving!

Start off by buying a chisel, by 2-5 full inventories of uncut sapphire and continue to cut them! sell the cut gems to the general store guy also at shops!

Then continue to go back to bob and cut more gems and keep selling them the general store for a nice profit!

Level 1-30 Sapphire
Level 30-50 Emerald
Level 50-60 Ruby
Level 60-75 Diamond
Level 75- 99 Dragonstone!

Fletching,Woodcutting, Firemaking!

Woodcutting:
1. Go to bob and by an axe!
2. go to the skilling teleport and look for "ed wood" get him to teleport you to some trees
3. cut normal trees from 1-15
from 15-30 cut oak trees
from 30-45 go behind the bank where he has teleported you and cut willows
from 45-60 cut maples
from 60-75 cut yews
from 75-99 cut magics!

For firemaking and fletching from getting the logs it is straight forward!
for fletching just use and knife on the logs and for firemaking use a tinderbox on the logs to level!

Mining and Smithing

To start mining!

1. go to bob and by a pickaxe!
2. go to skilling teleport and talk to the dwarf
3. he will teleport you to falador mining area!

from 1-30 mine iron and tin!
from 30-45 mine coal
from 45- 60 mine mith!
from 60-85 mine adament
from 85-99 mine runite!

For smithing just use the ores you have obtained from mining on a furnace this will make bars.

one you have the bars you will need to buy a hammer off bob and use the bars on an anvil to make armours and level your smithing level!

Once you have reached a high enough level i suggest just making rune 2h's for 3 rune bars and then selling them to general store for 40-50m profit an hour!

Fishing and Cooking!

Fishing!

You will once again need to go talk to bob! THIS GUY HAS EVERYTHING! buy a small fishing net then teleport to the skilling area and speak to the fishing guy

he will teleport you to fishing guild from here all you need to do is:

Level 1-40 shrimps!
Level 40-60 Lobsters
Level 60-86- Tuna and Swordfish
Level 86-99 Sharks/Manta/ sea turtle!

Cooking is again straight forward once you have the fish Teleport home and use the cooking oven which is located inside the bank for easy leveling
you will have 99 in no time!

Thanks for reading if you did!

I hope this guide seriously helps you in game, this is a mix up of all the things i have found easiest over a number of different servers

Thank you CREATIVE

Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmyfunk.com
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.   Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 am

nicely done, but.. could use some screenies of the places.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.   Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Good Job on this, get some pictures when possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.   Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 am

Should of won based on this alone, after reviewing all the posts, like you said you did... lel stereotyping on weed,

Thanks for that.. keeping my head down in game from now on don't even want a staff position anymore. gets prejudged and then dragged out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmyfunk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.   Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative's Guide to Godscape Revolution in words.
Page 1 of 1