Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Homehb Home Page
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! 9j41t1 Forums
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Donate10 Store
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Recovsf User CP
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Okdcm0 Play
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_fold16My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Pbucket Discord
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Overall Highscores
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Votes Vote
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_vote_lcapMy Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_voting_barMy Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_vote_lcapMy Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_voting_barMy Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Empty
PostSubject: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 am

Hey,

I am not going to be participating in this "challenge" as i am currently playing on a netbook and for me to make a guide i believe is good enough would take too much time out of my game time, id still like to enter for moderator as i was the first real dedicated player since GSR tried putting its name back up there.

Why i believe i should have the chance to be moderator?

Well i have been playing the longest out of all the "new" players to arrive, i know about all the skills on the server and how to go about leveling them so i would know how to handle most questions, i know the best money making methods and the best training methods also, i think i am pretty set up for the job already. i don't believe the "Moderator" Status should be given to someone who makes a guide, as i think Jenova's guide is already up to the task although it may be outdated. i still believe the best way to learn how to do anything is not going off guides but asking experienced enough players in game like myself, or Break a wing, Bio or Avenged.

I hope you read this and although im not making a guide i hope you decide to make what you feel is the right choice.

Thanks for reading .

Creative x
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmyfunk.com
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

Not tryna shoot you down, but baby bear was our first player since we came back. And wrong section, wont let me move it :s
Back to top Go down
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Bio wrote:
Not tryna shoot you down, but baby bear was our first player since we came back. And wrong section, wont let me move it :s

Compared to baby bear i have played alot more hes hardly online thats why i thought about this before posting
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

True true, wonder where he went o:
Back to top Go down
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm

i know, ive not seen him on in almost a week maybe.. he may of quit for all we know so iwould be the longest new player, although in my eyes i am anyway due to my gametime, and seriousness of play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!   My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Godscape Revolution Moderator Topic!
Page 1 of 1