Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Homehb Home Page
Continuing Godscape Revolution. 9j41t1 Forums
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Donate10 Store
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Recovsf User CP
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Okdcm0 Play
Continuing Godscape Revolution. I_fold16Continuing Godscape Revolution. Pbucket Discord
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Overall Highscores
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Votes Vote
Continuing Godscape Revolution. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Continuing Godscape Revolution. I_vote_lcapContinuing Godscape Revolution. I_voting_barContinuing Godscape Revolution. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Continuing Godscape Revolution. I_vote_lcapContinuing Godscape Revolution. I_voting_barContinuing Godscape Revolution. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Continuing Godscape Revolution.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

Continuing Godscape Revolution. Empty
PostSubject: Continuing Godscape Revolution.   Continuing Godscape Revolution. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Ok, so things have gone pretty bad since the server hasn't been up. But I'll have you all know that I will be continuing GSR!
As soon as I have the files, I'll try to keep the server open until we get a VPS or someone who is willing to host 24/7 and will be adding lots of new features such as achievements, hunter, minigames, and lots more.

-Jenova
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Godscape Revolution.   Continuing Godscape Revolution. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 pm

What happened to avenged/the rev ??
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Godscape Revolution.   Continuing Godscape Revolution. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

elmo wrote:
What happened to avenged/the rev ??
I think he died, no but i'm retired from RSPS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Godscape Revolution.   Continuing Godscape Revolution. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:25 pm

wow **** i missed alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Godscape Revolution.   Continuing Godscape Revolution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuing Godscape Revolution.
Page 1 of 1