Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Codex's Mod Application Homehb Home Page
Codex's Mod Application 9j41t1 Forums
Codex's Mod Application Donate10 Store
Codex's Mod Application Recovsf User CP
Codex's Mod Application Okdcm0 Play
Codex's Mod Application I_fold16Codex's Mod Application Pbucket Discord
Codex's Mod Application Overall Highscores
Codex's Mod Application Votes Vote
Codex's Mod Application Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Codex's Mod Application I_vote_lcapCodex's Mod Application I_voting_barCodex's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Codex's Mod Application I_vote_lcapCodex's Mod Application I_voting_barCodex's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Codex's Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Codex

Codex

Codex's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Codex's Mod Application   Codex's Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 am

Your user name: Codex

Your age: 15 on July 8

Your brief description about yourself: I am fair and will not punish a player unless needed. I am a mature and responsable person and a team player.

Your history in RSPS: I have played Runescape Private Servers for the past 2.5 years and have seen what works for a server and what doesn't. I have also held Mod/Admin posts on 3 other servers and a highly regarded player on many more servers. I have Coded/Hosted 2 Servers with one reaching 550+ on forums and 30+ in-game but sadly died due to lack of donators.

Your occupation:None

Your intentions: I would like to help out this server and see that the server grows and is a success.

How can you help out?: I will be able to help players with their questions both in-game and on the forum. I also can fairly punish players who have broken the rules both in-game and on the forums. Also, I will have some pretty good suggestions for both the server and forum.

Thanks,
Codex
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Codex's Mod Application   Codex's Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

good luck codex,
have yet to see you in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
migoo

migoo

PostSubject: Re: Codex's Mod Application   Codex's Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 pm

havent see too Sad bt i think you are nice guy Smile Good luck with mod application.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Codex's Mod Application   Codex's Mod Application EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 am

This application has been: DENIED

You are not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codex's Mod Application   Codex's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Codex's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1