Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Shade's Mod Application. Homehb Home Page
Shade's Mod Application. 9j41t1 Forums
Shade's Mod Application. Donate10 Store
Shade's Mod Application. Recovsf User CP
Shade's Mod Application. Okdcm0 Play
Shade's Mod Application. I_fold16Shade's Mod Application. Pbucket Discord
Shade's Mod Application. Overall Highscores
Shade's Mod Application. Votes Vote
Shade's Mod Application. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Shade's Mod Application. I_vote_lcapShade's Mod Application. I_voting_barShade's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Shade's Mod Application. I_vote_lcapShade's Mod Application. I_voting_barShade's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Shade's Mod Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Mod Application.   Shade's Mod Application. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 am

Your user name: Shade

Your age: 12

Your brief description about yourself: I love RSPS because runescape was only fun in 2006. Lol. I like to skateboard and act.

Your history in RSPS: I've played GSR since before... well I can't really remember. Haha, but I played the webclient.

Your occupation: I act all around my city and just got my own agent and a contract with Cartoon Network. Look for me if any of you still watch it.

Your intentions: To get this server from #7 to #1 and to help anyone who might need it.

How can you help out?: I'll vote everyday (already have been), Be active as I can on the server and the forums and get everybody on the west coast playing GSR!
Back to top Go down

Shade's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1