Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Homehb Home Page
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide 9j41t1 Forums
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Donate10 Store
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Recovsf User CP
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Okdcm0 Play
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_fold16'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Pbucket Discord
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Overall Highscores
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Votes Vote
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Quest: Lunar Diplomacy
Difficulty (1-10): 9
Rewards: Helm of Neitiznot and Slayer Helm are equipable
Requirements: 61 Crafting, 70 Mining, 50 Slayer

Refer to this link if you are having trouble with crafting.

Instructions:

Before you start the quest, make sure you have a Chisel, a pickaxe, some food, and some prayer potions in your inventory, as well as 61 crafting, 70 mining, and 50 slayer.

1. To start the quest, talk to Sailor in Port Sarim. To get to Port Sarim, go to Falador first by using the 'Towns & Cities' teleport. Refer to the following map to get to Port Sarim:

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Step1

2. Talk to Sailor. He will give you an uncut red topaz to craft. Use your chisel on it. You'll recieve a red topaz. Talk to him again. He will now teleport you to a cave in which you need to kill Slash Bash. He has a lot of HP. Use Protect from Melee to prevent damage.

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide 2

3. When Slash Bash is dead, go back to Sailor by repeating step 1. Talk to him again. He will tell you to get 1 adamant ore (thanks for the adamantite ore, Apsi). You can mine them from Pest Control. You can get there by using the 'Minigames' teleport, then select Pest Control.

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide 3

4. When you have the ore, return to Sailor. He will tell you to get 50 slayer as your last task. You get slayer EXP by talking to Vannaka at home and completing his tasks.

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide 4

5. When you have 50 slayer, go back to Sailor. Quest complete, but he will give you another quest directly after. This quest is known as Lunar Spirit. Click Here for the walkthrough.

Last edited by Reminisce on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 am

Wow another guide good job
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Nice guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

oo i didnt see pics before never knew there was a slash bash lol
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 pm

gj reminisce, your guides are rily good! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

fixed the "click here" link
and added singed's Crafting guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide   'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

'Lunar Diplomacy' Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1