Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
'Lost City' Quest Guide Homehb Home Page
'Lost City' Quest Guide 9j41t1 Forums
'Lost City' Quest Guide Donate10 Store
'Lost City' Quest Guide Recovsf User CP
'Lost City' Quest Guide Okdcm0 Play
'Lost City' Quest Guide I_fold16'Lost City' Quest Guide Pbucket Discord
'Lost City' Quest Guide Overall Highscores
'Lost City' Quest Guide Votes Vote
'Lost City' Quest Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
'Lost City' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Lost City' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Lost City' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
'Lost City' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Lost City' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Lost City' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

'Lost City' Quest Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

'Lost City' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: 'Lost City' Quest Guide   'Lost City' Quest Guide EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 am

Quest: Lost City
Difficulty (1-10): 2
Rewards: Access to Zanaris
Requirements: 36 Woodcutting, 32 Fletching, Bronze Axe

Instructions:

1. To start the quest, go to Home and talk to Warrior. He will mention something about Zanaris, but then say he was talking about Falador.

2. Using the 'Towns & Cities' teleport, teleport to Falador. Head north to White Knights' Castle. There, talk to Archer. Click 'Yes, I need the information'.

'Lost City' Quest Guide 6qbrc8

Read the dialogue. Archer will then say you will need a Dramen staff, but that you can only obtain it by going to Entrana. To get to Entrana, talk to Squire who is near Archer.

* Make sure you have an axe on you before you leave for Entrana. Axes can be bought from Nurmof at ::shops.

'Lost City' Quest Guide 1ylllj

3. From where you spawn at Entrana, west until you find Herquin. Purchase a knife from him. Then from your original spawning position, go north across the bridge, then west until you see a ladder.

4. At the ladder, it will say you can't have anything equipped, so unequip everything.

'Lost City' Quest Guide 33afa1g

5. When you're in the cave, go east, then south until you see the Dramen tree. Kill 1 Tree spirit. Please note that you can re-equip items here. After you kill a tree spirit, equip your axe and cut down the Dramen tree. You will recieve a Dramen branch.

'Lost City' Quest Guide 6is1si

'Lost City' Quest Guide X3deg0

6. When you have a Dramen branch, use the knife with it. You now have a Dramen staff.

7. Use the Towns & Cities' teleport to Draynor. Head southwest from Draynor. You'll know you're going in the correct direction when you see Archer, Merlin, or a Candle seller. Keep going until you see a small shack.

'Lost City' Quest Guide 357myz5

8. Wield the Dramen staff, then click "open door", and you're done with the quest.

Last edited by Reminisce on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

'Lost City' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Lost City' Quest Guide   'Lost City' Quest Guide EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 pm

gj reminisce!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

'Lost City' Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1