Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Homehb Home Page
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 9j41t1 Forums
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Donate10 Store
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Recovsf User CP
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Okdcm0 Play
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_fold16'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Pbucket Discord
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Overall Highscores
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Votes Vote
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS OR IT WILL BE A VERY LONG, ANNOYING QUEST.

Quest: Knight's Legend
Difficulty (1-10): 9
Rewards: Ability to use Piety and Chivalry
Requirements: 30 Agility, 43 Prayer, an inventory with a spade, 23 prayer potions, 2 super strength potions, and 2 super attack potions

Instructions:
1. To start the quest, talk to King Lathas, who is at Home. He will tell you to head to Black Knights' Fortress, which is near Falador, so teleport to Falador now by using the 'Towns & Cities' teleport.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 2upakiv

2. From Falador, head north. At the three-way crossroad, follow the road that leads northeast. When you see the 6 plants on the minimap, start heading north again until you see a slope that takes you onto the mountain. From the mountain head northwest~north. You'll know you're outside the Black Knights' Fortress when you see 2 Guards.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Hupxro

3a. Go through the door.

3b. As soon as you open the door that leads into the Fortress, there will be another door directly in front of you, but it camouflages with the rest of the wall. Click 'push wall' and climb up the ladder. Go up the second ladder.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Ilx8v4

3c. When you're at the top of the castle, go down the other ladder.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Fnbogn

3d. When you're back in the castle, open the 2 doors to the right of you (east). Then, go up the ladder.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Ieqc9i

3e. Once again, you'll be at the roof. Go down the other ladder, again.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 14j3vo1

3f. When you're in the castle again, open the door that's in the room you're in. There's only one door. Now, go down the ladder.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 2nm1vmv

3g. You will be in another room. Stand in the spot in which I'm standing in the picture below. There should be a 'grill' in front of you. Right click it and press 'Listen-at Grill'. You will find a treasure map.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 2pqnk20

4. Do not equip the treasure map. Return to King Lathas at Home. He will tell you to head to Yanille. Before you head to Yanille, buy a Spade.

5a. Refer to this map to get to Legends' Guild (the map is too big for me to show in one picture).

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Icmgpe

5b. Refer to this map to get to Yanille from the Legends' Guild. It's a long way. When you arrive at Yanille, go to the bank and fill your inventory with prayer pots, 2 super strength and attack potions (leave one space for a spade).

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide 23rlc7q

6. When you arrive at Yanille (the area in which the map led you to), dig next to the sandpit. You will be teleported to an underground cave of some sort.

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Fpa5tw

7. Go through the door, then go through the agility course. Continue west until you see an altar. Then advance north. There will be another agility course. Cross it. Continue through the cave. At the end, you will see Denulth. Talk to him and he will teleport you to a cave full of knights which have a lot of HP and are very strong with effects.

Task: You'll need to kill 1 of each of the knights:

8a. Sir Jerro
Effect: -
Use Protect From Melee to prevent damage.

8b. Sir Carl
Effect: Drains strength

8c. Sir Harry
Effect: Drains attack, strength, and defence

9. Quest complete. You can now use Chivalry and Piety.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd also like to thank Avenged for saving me. Without his help, I never would've finished this quest or guide.

Last edited by Reminisce on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:51 am

Wow.. Very nice guide again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 am

This was the longest quest and guide I've ever done..
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
translucent
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
translucent

PostSubject: Re: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:59 am

very nice job What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

very nice guide. 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide   'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

'Knight's Legend' Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1