Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Homehb Home Page
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide 9j41t1 Forums
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Donate10 Store
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Recovsf User CP
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Okdcm0 Play
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_fold16'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Pbucket Discord
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Overall Highscores
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Votes Vote
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: 'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide   'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 am

Quest: Sheep Shearer
Difficulty (1-10): 1
Rewards: 1,000,000 coins.
Requirements: None

Instructions:

1. To start the quest, you need to talk to Duke Horacio who is located in Lumbridge Castle on the second floor. Use the 'Towns & Cities' teleport to get to Lumbridge. The castle is right behind you and the stairs to the castle are on the northwest side of the castle.

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide 2upakiv

2. Duke Horacio will ask you for 25 noted balls of wool. Since you can't use the staircase to go downstairs, use the 'Towns & Cities' teleport to Lumbridge again to escape the castle.

3. You will need to head to the sheep farm. Follow the road going north of Lumbridge, then turn west when the path ends until you reach the farm.

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide 2hsak5v

4. Once you're at the farm, talk to Farmer Brumty. He will give you 25 balls of wool if you give him 100 nature runes. Type ::alchs for nature runes. Talk to him again. He will now give you 25 wool and tell you to spin it.

5. Go to a bank and store the noted wool. Now withdraw all of them UN-NOTED. Teleport back to Lumbridge. Go to the second floor of the castle again. In the room (not Duke's), there will be a Spinning wheel. Use your wool on the spinning wheel and you will get a ball of wool. Spin all of the wool.

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide 331kqqu

6. Once you have spun all of wool, go back to the bank. Store all of them, then click 'Withdraw as: Note'. Now withdraw all of the wool.

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide 29e3jgk

7. Return to Duke Horacio. Quest completed. It will not say, but you recieved 1,000,000 coins from completing the quest.

Last edited by Reminisce on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: 'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide   'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 am

Wow.. Another guide.. Like i said keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide   'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide   'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

'Sheep Shearer' Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1