Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Homehb Home Page
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide 9j41t1 Forums
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Donate10 Store
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Recovsf User CP
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Okdcm0 Play
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_fold16'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Pbucket Discord
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Overall Highscores
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Votes Vote
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_vote_lcap'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_voting_bar'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide

Go down 
+4
Avenged
apsi
Jenova
Reminisce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am

Quest: Desert Treasure
Difficulty (1-10): 7
Rewards: Ancient magic
Requirements: 53 Thieving (Refer to my 'Thieving Guide' if you do not know how to start thieving), 43 Prayer

Instructions:
1. First, to start the quest, you're going to need to go Catherby. Choose the 'Towns & Cities' teleport.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide 2upakiv

2a. Search for King Arthur, then talk to him. He should be somewhere near Catherby's bank. Accept the quest. He will ask you to steal a cake from Ardougne.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide 257iulx

2b. This step is for those who don't know how to get to Ardougne.
Follow the road west of Catherby. There is only one road, so you can't miss it. You will soon arrive at Camelot Castle. Keep going west. You will pass a bank and a bar. Keep following the road. You will then come between a crossroad. Follow the one that goes southwest. Once again, follow the path of the road. Keep following the road until you reach another crossroad. Follow the east road until you reach the center of Ardougne with all the stalls. You are now in Ardougne.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Bintxi

3. Steal a cake from the Baker's Stall. You will need level 53 thieving.
Return to King Arthur.

4. King Arthur will then ask you to get a magic shortbow which you can purchase from Brian at ::shops. Go back to King Arthur.

5. He will then ask you if you're ready to fight the 4 bosses. You might want to bring some prayer potions, about 5, and food as the 4 bosses are very strong.

a. The first boss is Dessous. He hits multiple times at a very rapid speed. Using Protect from Melee will prevent damage.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Msgp3q

b. The second boss is Jamil. He hits at a slow speed, but he can use magic AND melee. I would prefer using Protect from Magic to prevent more damage. His melee shouldn't hit as high as his magic (Ice Barrage)

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Jpcwtt

c. The third boss is Fareed. He hits at an average speed, but only uses magic (Fire Blast?). Use Protect from Magic to prevent damage. His magic doesn't hit more than 15 damage, so it won't be that hard, even without prayer.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide 20f2k55

d. The fourth and final boss is Damis. He attacks at a slow speed, like Jamil, but he has a LOT of HP. He uses melee, but his damage varies. Use Protect from Melee to prevent damage.

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Ztucf9

6. After defeating the 4 bosses, you will be teleported to a safe place, and completed Desert Treasure. You can now use ancient magic!

Rate my guide out of 10!
Rep me if it helped you. Please? Smile

Last edited by Reminisce on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

nice guide, i will do this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
apsi

apsi

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm

nice guide i rate 10
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 am

Nice guide 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 am

Perfect Guide.. 10/10..
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:30 pm

nice pictures:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
ags pkerr
Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm

wow i failed killing the monster when i tried using mage pray on fareed he still downed me and damus has tons of hp and drains prayer damn!
still downed them tho
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am

Oops. ><
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Furious3lf
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 am

Nice guide Wink 10/10
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am

remis guids are the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide   'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

'Desert Treasure' Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1