Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Remote Control System Homehb Home Page
Remote Control System 9j41t1 Forums
Remote Control System Donate10 Store
Remote Control System Recovsf User CP
Remote Control System Okdcm0 Play
Remote Control System I_fold16Remote Control System Pbucket Discord
Remote Control System Overall Highscores
Remote Control System Votes Vote
Remote Control System Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Remote Control System I_vote_lcapRemote Control System I_voting_barRemote Control System I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Remote Control System I_vote_lcapRemote Control System I_voting_barRemote Control System I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Remote Control System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

Remote Control System Empty
PostSubject: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:49 am

This topic will mainly effect everyone. Here's the deal; Avenged will setup a program such as teamview or somthing that allows me to remotely control his computer. He'll keep the godscape folder open, and whenever it's down i'll just login to teamview and go and restart/turn it on. It's simple, and convient since me and him are on slightly diff time zones. What do you guys think?

And what do you think, Avenged? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 am

Sounds like a excellent idea more up time Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am

I would do that, but my computer goes off due to overheating unless i'm home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am

that would be better for me cause im like either in the middle of avenged;s and bios timezones or im 1 hour ahead of bio.
Back to top Go down
bethh

bethh

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 pm

yeah thats a good idea cause when i wake up its not online for like another 8-9hours lmao..
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 am

Avenged wrote:
I would do that, but my computer goes off due to overheating unless i'm home.

I hope you step on a lego. Your crushing our dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote Control System   Remote Control System Empty

Back to top Go down

Remote Control System
Page 1 of 1