Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Vote4Points system Homehb Home Page
Vote4Points system 9j41t1 Forums
Vote4Points system Donate10 Store
Vote4Points system Recovsf User CP
Vote4Points system Okdcm0 Play
Vote4Points system I_fold16Vote4Points system Pbucket Discord
Vote4Points system Overall Highscores
Vote4Points system Votes Vote
Vote4Points system Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Vote4Points system I_vote_lcapVote4Points system I_voting_barVote4Points system I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Vote4Points system I_vote_lcapVote4Points system I_voting_barVote4Points system I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Vote4Points system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Vote4Points system Empty
PostSubject: Vote4Points system   Vote4Points system EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 am

Ive added a way to check your voting points after youve posted your points in the vote section. After youve posted your votes i will or another admin will add on to your points to get rewards from the voting rewards. To check your points go to http://revision-7.no-ip.biz/checkpoints the same system as the message centre. Use the username player and password player .

Thanks and keep voting!

Avenged
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

Vote4Points system
Page 1 of 1