Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
In my understanding.. Homehb Home Page
In my understanding.. 9j41t1 Forums
In my understanding.. Donate10 Store
In my understanding.. Recovsf User CP
In my understanding.. Okdcm0 Play
In my understanding.. I_fold16In my understanding.. Pbucket Discord
In my understanding.. Overall Highscores
In my understanding.. Votes Vote
In my understanding.. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
In my understanding.. I_vote_lcapIn my understanding.. I_voting_barIn my understanding.. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
In my understanding.. I_vote_lcapIn my understanding.. I_voting_barIn my understanding.. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

In my understanding..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

In my understanding.. Empty
PostSubject: In my understanding..   In my understanding.. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Just to leave a note, we all know the server has been dead forever... Well i cant just keep doing this any longer. I know the server has been a great part of the rsps community, maybe not alot of people heard about the server but we were among the best servers out there. We've been in the most weak states to then which we have become something even bigger than what we would of imagined. Most people would consider other newer parts of rsps servers like the up-to-date things that RuneScape has. Well i see how things are like in the rsps world now. I could never say i had the perfect server but it was my work for 2 almost 3 years putting forth into the server. To that be said, im sorry that it has to end this way. If anyone wants to add me on RuneScape my username is FoREV3rr. Now dont go hacking me now >.< I can rest assure you wont anyways lol. Anyways till next time Very Happy

-Avenged

EDIT:

I will be handling the server.
https://battle-x.darkbb.com/t722-continuing-godscape-revolution#3666
-Jenova
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

In my understanding.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my understanding..   In my understanding.. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 am

NO!
Well it's been a good year at GSR. Hope it will *** back in the future.

-JEN-
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

In my understanding..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Old News :: Old news-
Jump to: