Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Homehb Home Page
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! 9j41t1 Forums
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Donate10 Store
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Recovsf User CP
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Okdcm0 Play
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_fold16Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Pbucket Discord
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Overall Highscores
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Votes Vote
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_vote_lcapWebclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_voting_barWebclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_vote_lcapWebclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_voting_barWebclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Webclient/Client 5.0 Finally Released!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Empty
PostSubject: Webclient/Client 5.0 Finally Released!   Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 am

In this update we have added a few interfaces that we needed for awhile now.

Turmoil in Curse Prayers will now show, and also when moving your mouse over a curse it will display information on what level and what the curse does.
Emote interface has been added just like RS's. In any case we still need to fix the emotes as they are messed up.
Normal Prayer interface has been fixed to protect yourself from NPC's as this has been bugged.

Why update?

You will miss out on alot of new things in future clients such as this one. I always suggest players to download the updates or else they will miss out on alot of our amazing updates.

Credits: 50% Jenova for making most of the updates happen. 50% to me for creating the releasable Client/Webclient and of course owning the server.

Thanks,

Avenged
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webclient/Client 5.0 Finally Released!   Webclient/Client 5.0  Finally Released! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 am

Cool, now we need to advertise
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

Webclient/Client 5.0 Finally Released!
Page 1 of 1