Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Homehb Home Page
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. 9j41t1 Forums
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Donate10 Store
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Recovsf User CP
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Okdcm0 Play
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_fold16Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Pbucket Discord
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Overall Highscores
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Votes Vote
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_vote_lcapClient 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_voting_barClient 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_vote_lcapClient 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_voting_barClient 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

Here it is the moment alot of people have been waiting for. The new Client 4.0 release coded by Jenova. This has alot of many new interfaces. Such as the bank interface, magic interfaces, shops interface, friends interface, and also the best of them all the newest background and loading on the client. This has many new things that must be downloaded to use the new features of this dramatic update.

Thanks,

Avenged

EDIT: When the webclient is downloading the cache the webclient will be white the first time so dont think that the webclient isnt working for you. This happens to everyone dont think just you.

-Avenged

EDIT:

Here is a full list of updates

1.Added/ changed many new interfaces
- 474 prayer interface, avenged still needs to update that on the webclient and client
- new bank with working deposit all items in inventory and equiped items, thought switching between notes still needs fixing
- new trade
- new shop
- added ancient curses, still needs to be coded
- 4~something options interface
- 474 emotes interface, still needs to be coded
- new normal magic icons and interface
- new ancient magic icons and interface
- new equipment screen
- 474 attack interface
- new friends and ignore interface
2. Changed the background and login stuff
3. Changed the loading
4. new right click
5. ::pure command only works once now and hopefully avenged reset me and sit :O btw, this is only for mods
6. getting 10 blackmarks will automatically ban you from the server.
7. cheese is ftw

maybe something more?

and for future updates

1. clan chat
2. 525 animations, still thinking about this one
3. making use of the music interface
4. changing the gameframe
5. adding orbs
6. new cursor when you hover over the client
7. ancient curses
8. fully working 474 prayers
9. better loading
10. fixing sara floor
11. fixing item sprites in inventory and when picking up certain items theres a ... which is incredibly annoying.
12. Migrating from home to level 55 wildy

maybe something more?

Also don't expect this to be an official release, consider this as a beta for now as it may still contain bugs I have not yet stated and don't expect all those future updates to be around the corner it might take awhile so patients is greatly appreciated as well as feedback and suggestions.

But for now, enjoy this sexy client cheers

~Cheese

Last edited by Jenova on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Webclient is white when you are downloading cache)
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 am

Who could of coded such a master peice Rolling Eyes

btw did you also add the update to the maps client?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 am

Yep, I took 2 hours doing that to both of them lolol.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Wtf are you bumping this for???
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 am

I love the 55 wild home change at the end ... Very sexy xD!
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

IKR
make sure you add kbd and TD and corp standing next to the shops :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.   Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

Client 4.0 Client/Webclient Release and Future Updates.
Page 1 of 1