Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Read noobs before you quit... Homehb Home Page
Read noobs before you quit... 9j41t1 Forums
Read noobs before you quit... Donate10 Store
Read noobs before you quit... Recovsf User CP
Read noobs before you quit... Okdcm0 Play
Read noobs before you quit... I_fold16Read noobs before you quit... Pbucket Discord
Read noobs before you quit... Overall Highscores
Read noobs before you quit... Votes Vote
Read noobs before you quit... Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Read noobs before you quit... I_vote_lcapRead noobs before you quit... I_voting_barRead noobs before you quit... I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Read noobs before you quit... I_vote_lcapRead noobs before you quit... I_voting_barRead noobs before you quit... I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Read noobs before you quit...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Read noobs before you quit... Empty
PostSubject: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 am

Before clicking "Play" and you just read our server off who knows where dont quit because you cant do ::master ::pure ECT.. You havent even seen the whole server and you quit mostly because we are empty.. Of course were empty because our server just got back up from our downtime.. I dont host 24/7 but that doesnt mean the server sucks for an example people just login and just stay on for alittle while and they just do ::players then logout.. Really?? You cant just check the server out train because most of those noobs dont even train even when they log in they want people or staff to be on to ask for items thats why you have a dam starter.. Whatever like i care anymore..
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
andy
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
andy

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:56 am

ikr
Back to top Go down
Drimm
Affifiliates
Affifiliates
Drimm

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 am

lol i hate when people do that on my server.

hey can i advert for u on my site?

Game Ryte Studios
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameryte.tk/
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 am

Sure pm me details what you can do
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Drimm
Affifiliates
Affifiliates
Drimm

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

kool ill do that
Back to top Go down
andy
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
andy

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:34 am

good idea drim (;
Back to top Go down
Drimm
Affifiliates
Affifiliates
Drimm

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 am

thx m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read noobs before you quit...   Read noobs before you quit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Read noobs before you quit...
Page 1 of 1