Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Homehb Home Page
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ 9j41t1 Forums
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Donate10 Store
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Recovsf User CP
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Okdcm0 Play
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_fold16Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Pbucket Discord
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Overall Highscores
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Votes Vote
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_vote_lcapDonations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_voting_barDonations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_vote_lcapDonations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_voting_barDonations Back up but... PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm

First off once you donate it says you donate via UK but it really just charges you the amount you chose either the 5$ o 10$!! Donations are back up if you have a mobile phone you are able to send money via onebip basically the whole donating via mobile phone is now available for mobile users. Benifits are put back in place as soon as we have enough donators i will be buying a vps and we will be 24/7 again. Sorry if you do not have a phone to donate with but this is the only way i can be able to collect money at the moment. PayPal would of been good but im currently having issues with them so i currently DO NOT accept PayPal at the moment. Donations only go from 5-10$ at the moment until further notice will add future benifits soon!

EDIT: PayPal and PayByCell Phone both work now so you have the option. You may only donate 5-10$ worth of subscriptions at the moment.

~Avenged

Last edited by Avenged on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

PostSubject: Re: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 pm

So i go out and buy a normal phone card then send a text message to you that sends the money? iv never done this befor iv always used paypal to donate but if this is a better way to do it , please explain more on how to send the money?
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 am

Basically if your carrier lets you sends a text message and then you donate via your phone it then bills your phone in the bill when you get it.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Drimm
Affifiliates
Affifiliates
Drimm

PostSubject: Re: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 am

Cool. EVERYONE DONATE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameryte.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ   Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations Back up but... PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1