Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Homehb Home Page
Guide for the beta - soon to be server 9j41t1 Forums
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Donate10 Store
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Recovsf User CP
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Okdcm0 Play
Guide for the beta - soon to be server I_fold16Guide for the beta - soon to be server Pbucket Discord
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Overall Highscores
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Votes Vote
Guide for the beta - soon to be server Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Guide for the beta - soon to be server I_vote_lcapGuide for the beta - soon to be server I_voting_barGuide for the beta - soon to be server I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Guide for the beta - soon to be server I_vote_lcapGuide for the beta - soon to be server I_voting_barGuide for the beta - soon to be server I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Guide for the beta - soon to be server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

Guide for the beta - soon to be server Empty
PostSubject: Guide for the beta - soon to be server   Guide for the beta - soon to be server EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 am

This guide is under construction and is not complete. I started on word so it's messed up.

Welcome to the godscape revolution guide! This guide will.. well, guide you through how to level up, and make money and how to efficiently PK, all that other good stuff.

Table of contents:

1. Basics of the server
2. Basics of combat
3. Basics of economy
4. Attack
5. Strength
6. Defence
7. Range
8. Prayer
9. Magic
10. Runecrafting
11. Hunter
12. Agility
13. Farming&Herblore
14. Theiving
15. Crafting
16. Fletching
17. Slayer
18. Summoning
19. Mining
20. Smithing
21. Fishing
22. Cooking
23. Firemaking
24. Woodcutting
25. Dungeoneering
26. Pking
27. Moneymaking

1. So the server is just like any other. You start at home, talk to the makeover mage, then go explore and finish up. You get a decent starter kit. I’d advise working on combat as soon as possible, and remain friendly to everyone! The spells in your spellbook take you everywhere. The fountain in the middle of home will be a reference point for everything @ home. North west for the shop district.

2. You should probably goto rock crabs to START training, and collect as many charms as possible for summoning! As you know, attack = % chance you will hit, strength = amount of hp you will hit, and defence = % you will block or sumtin. Anyways, you should probably figure out which combat style you’d like as soon as possible. Melee would be best to start with though Very Happy

3. So we’re a simple and straightforward economy, the item DB is our price list and its on the navigation bar. Staff can buy/sell items that are normally earned. Example, if it’s on the item DB a admin can spawn it and sell it to a player for the designated price. However, the staff member cannot buy items for the highest on item db but sell them for the lowest on item DB. It has to be a constant rate. We have a lottery with lottie, southwest of the fountain. The shops should be around home and at ::shops
4. Okay, it’s straight forward. Rock crabs, moss giants, blah blah bring whatever, upgrade as you can. Talk to giles and zeke northwest of the fountain
5. Same ^
6. Same^^

7. Grab a regular bow and bronze or iron arrows from the bow and arrow salesman, Northwest of the fountain , and continue upgrading your bow as you can afford + level allows. The best bow is saggatarian. The best bow you’ll be able to afford is a the chaotic crossbow, with ruby bolts (e). LOLOLOLOL

8. So, just kill dragons and get their bones. Pretty straightforward. Frost dragons have the best bones, but green dragons are easy to kill ! (coloured dragons are the same bones)

9. For magic, goto the magic store owner north west of the fountain. Use combat spells until level 55, then high alch till you can use barrages, then you can either alch or barrage some motherfuckers in PK. All the alters are at home. Ancient staff, armadyl battlestaff, and chaotic staff all autocast ancients.

10. For runecrafting, you need to goto the skill store northwest of the fountain or in the fishing hut west of the skill teleport and get some rune essence. Then, you would goto the skill area and find the zammorack wizard, but for some reason he’s not there.. we will fix this, don’t worry!

11. For hunting, just get a butterfly net from the skill store west of the skilling area or northwest of the fountain. Then the trollheim teleport is advanced skilling, discover which butterflies/implings can be caught at which levels. It’s your job, not mine Wink

12. For agility, goto trollhiem teleport and hit agility. Duh lol. Then you go over the net over and over and over. We will add more obstacles, don’t worry

13. So farming and herblore are into one because you goto one of the skilling stores (northwest of fountain, west of skilling teleport) and buy seeds. Use them at the patch at skilling, and you’ll get herbs. Clean them, and use them with vials of water to create potions.
14. I’m unsure where the thieving stalls are. Just pickpocket people at edgeville or now, in the barn a little north.. you’ll see them.
15. For crafting, buy a chisel from the skill store (northwest of fountain and west of skilling area) and use it on gems. It goes sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone. Then sell the necklaces back to the general store.
16. Goto the skill store (northwest of fountain, west of skill area) and get a knife and hatchet. If you havnt worked on woodcutting, this will kill two birds with one stone. Cut the logs into arrow shafts until about fletching level 15 or 20, and you can make oak longbows. Continue doing so and move up when you can, like when you can make willow longbows do so, same with maple and up to magic. Just do magic longbows till 99 after that. Sell them to store afterwards.

17. Slayer is simple, at home find Duradel and ask for a task. I can’t make it easier than just kill what he tells you to kill. Return to him when your task is done. If you have a weird, or hard to find task, let us know and we will reset it.

18. Morfins summoning guide! https://battle-x.darkbb.com/t823-how-to-train-summoning-morfin#4068

19. To mine, goto the skilling shop (northwest of fountain west of skilling area) and get a pickaxe. At the skilling area, there is ore you can mine. Save it all for when you train smithing!

20. Goto the skill store, refer to the above article for location. Holy fucked I’ve typed out where it is SOOOO many times now -_- Anyways, at the skill area use the furnace. Tin and copper make bronze, smith it, bank it, up to iron, and repeat. By the way, you need coal to make the higher up ores. Like, for mithril, addy and rune, you just need the base ore, no coal. 1 mithril bar = 1 mithril ore, not 1 mithril ore + 6 coal

21. Refer to 19 for skill shop location, go and buy a small fishing net and a harpoon. Goto the skill area and find the fishing spots on your map. Fish there. I think you can use lobby cage at the fishing guild, use the advanced skill teleport (trollhiem)

22. Keep those fishies you caught, and goto the skilling area. To the east is a stove. Simply put.

23. So for firemaking, it may be smart to FIRST do woodcutting. Just use a tinderbox on those logs, show em how much you can **** **** up and light it on fire. MAKE THEM SCREAM IN AGONY AS THEY BURN. Anyways…

24. Woodcutting, ah, goto the skilling store northwest of the fountain or west of the skilling area. You should know how the tree levels work. LOL okay okay..

25. I don’t know how the dungoneering works soooooooo.. I’m waiting on morfin or break a wing to make a guide.

26. Pking.. you need a good amount of switching, counter combat (mage vs melee, that kinda stuff) and timing, along with prayer. Mage is probably best to pk people with. Not gonna give away secrets or anything, just stock up on pots and food!

27. To make money, you need to do minigames or kill bosses, or PK people. You can always skill for a profit too!

This concludes the half assed guide by me for the new beta server. I’ll add more later lol…
Back to top Go down

Guide for the beta - soon to be server
Page 1 of 1