Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Homehb Home Page
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! 9j41t1 Forums
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Donate10 Store
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Recovsf User CP
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Okdcm0 Play
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_fold16NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Pbucket Discord
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Overall Highscores
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Votes Vote
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_vote_lcapNEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_voting_barNEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_vote_lcapNEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_voting_barNEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:39 am

Now that I have got your attention ive had a quick discussion with xent and about a certain topic and he totally agreed that I should type it up so here I go Razz

This is a big thing so take time to think it over I suggest, we scrap the current forums/website and move to set of much better, forum that has much more tools and much more ranks, basically forums that a way more advanced and better that what we, currently have then we can integrate them into a website with the help of xent, if with agree to terms and I will offer my services in look after the forums seeing, as its a big task you can call me lead forum administrator or something similar and xent, would be my right hand man/technical wiz as he/she knows how to code and such.

Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 am

Have Avenged look @ dis; i'm for it as long as xat dosn't block it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Sounds even better than it did before, I'll start tonight and Infinium be on around 6pm.

However, no ranks would be changed on the new forums. You would still have the rank "Super Moderator" or something similar, the chance of promotion is higher though due to this being both of our ideas.

Heading off to school now, see you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am

Sorry for not being on for a few days been busy, helping around the house and trying to find a job, and sorting out my new pc I will be online, tonight anytime up to 2am(GMT/UK time).

xent contact me regarding the new forums/site as I, want to be kept up to date as to what's happening, and regarding the ranks my idea is to change, the names a bit to make them sounds more professional and organised, just appoint me to the equivalent of super mod or head mod your choice.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:54 pm

hmm, do we really need a new website that badly? i guess its fine if we do.
Back to top Go down
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am

yeah we kinda do not a lot of features on site and does not look professional/organised for example mods on other forums have much more tools use and they have much more stuff to use
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 am

Xent your of the female gender??

and I guess you guys are right. Honestly, I don't have an opinion on the website anymore so my vote is go for whatever; itll just be up to avenged. IM more concerned about server changes and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Im not to bothered any more but a forum change would be a big boost to us.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 am

your really confident about this arent you.
Back to top Go down
Infinium
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinium

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 pm

yup Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!   NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUMS/WEBSITE!!!
Page 1 of 1