Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Creative's Introduction Homehb Home Page
Creative's Introduction 9j41t1 Forums
Creative's Introduction Donate10 Store
Creative's Introduction Recovsf User CP
Creative's Introduction Okdcm0 Play
Creative's Introduction I_fold16Creative's Introduction Pbucket Discord
Creative's Introduction Overall Highscores
Creative's Introduction Votes Vote
Creative's Introduction Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Creative's Introduction I_vote_lcapCreative's Introduction I_voting_barCreative's Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Creative's Introduction I_vote_lcapCreative's Introduction I_voting_barCreative's Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Creative's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

Creative's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Creative's Introduction   Creative's Introduction EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am

Hey i'm Creative. All of you already know me as i have been playing this server now for a few weeks, i'm basically just hear to say that, i'm enjoying the server right now being the "Richest" Non Spawnable player;)

I hope when more people join this server it will become like what it used to be when i only use to play it to skill ages ago. i hope everyone try's to get to know me so we can have fun in game.

I will be hosting games like hide and seek and duel arena tournaments as the server becomes more popular thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmyfunk.com
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

Creative's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative's Introduction   Creative's Introduction EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 am

hehe welcome to the club nub
Back to top Go down

Creative's Introduction
Page 1 of 1