Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Ideas for the new server Homehb Home Page
Ideas for the new server 9j41t1 Forums
Ideas for the new server Donate10 Store
Ideas for the new server Recovsf User CP
Ideas for the new server Okdcm0 Play
Ideas for the new server I_fold16Ideas for the new server Pbucket Discord
Ideas for the new server Overall Highscores
Ideas for the new server Votes Vote
Ideas for the new server Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Ideas for the new server I_vote_lcapIdeas for the new server I_voting_barIdeas for the new server I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Ideas for the new server I_vote_lcapIdeas for the new server I_voting_barIdeas for the new server I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Ideas for the new server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

Ideas for the new server Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the new server   Ideas for the new server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 am

We need to make a server people wont come, play, be bored, leave. We need to make one, they come, are like WOW, and hit up there friends to try it out. Alright before we get to the fun parts with all the creative ideas and suggestions, heres a basic idea we shouldve thought of at first. When you first start game, at the home, an NPC that always has READ ME above him, and he will be interactive displaying a rules list. So heres my idea, I compiled one night talking to avenged. FEEDBACK PLEASE, I WORKED HARDDD

A lot of activites that would attract people to the server:
I did research, yes they’re possible for 317.

Drop parties at party petes palace

All skills fully working duh, with places to train. Like specific places that are modified. Say theres a lot of theifing carts put together, like by yanille market (I think that’s the name) or the Camelot tree chopping spot.
There will also be edits to the eco for skills, I will list the possible changes
Runecrafting: Runes will be fully avaibile, but the talismans will be very rare collectibles. You can trade them in for somthing special (;
Herblore: only (2) pots will be sold, youll have to make your own full ones.
Theiving: can yeild to be a big moneymaker,
Crafting: Not only to make your own ammys, but there will be a few special items you need this for.
Fletching: Magic bows wont be avaible in shops.
Slayer: Monsters will be yeilding potentially super rare loot
Smithing: Rune wont be avaible in shops. Players will have to get loot or make it.
Fishing: Sharks and rockfish wont be in store
Cooking: you have to cook your sharks and rockfish. use the fish you used to get 99 fish or so to get 99 cook Wink
Add in summoning, players must collect charms from killing. everything will drop them in diff amounts, it'll be common.
Add in hunter, implings and butterfly jars will give loot. high level catches such as dragon impling and such will have chance for rares.

Barbarian assault
*Barrows,
*Castle wars, it wont be fun until we get people but itll be worth it Wink
*Clan wars, safe and dangerous
*Wilderness, once you go over level 10 you get skulled
*Duel arena, fully working. I lieka to kill le poor (:<
*Pest control
*Fight pits
*Complete slayer towers, and dungeons. at the end will be boss which will drop a prize.

Andddddd….
Boss fighting, in groups and on your own, such as these will be great
Teamwork efforts Very Happy

*God wars,
*KBD <--- Needs work
*Tormented demons,
*Jad
Avatars, of destruction and creation
*Corpreal beast
*Whatever the thing is.. the hive, with the queen. KALPHITES
Barrelchest
Bork
Gluttonous behemoth from the dungeronerring?
*Nex
Mystic Dragon
*All slayer monsters
STRYKE WORMS
Dag kings
Zombie hordes? Very Happy i've seen it done.

Unique items that will draw people into how fancy our 317 is.

Modern Emotes ;D
Quest cape,
Master cape (all 99's)
Gravestones, varied selection and people can bless it
Ingame titles, for staff and donators
*Flared trousers
*Elegants
*Godswords
*God armor
Bandos spear
*Defenders
Water cape
*DFS
*Working skillcape emotes
*Zuriels
*Vestas
*Overload potions(we already have, just noting this down)
*Statiuses
*Spirit shields <---Needs effects
Working sled ;D
*Full dragon sets, (including helm)
*Dragon claws
*Barrelchest anchor
*Staff of light
*Add in dragon pickaxe
*Morrigans
Pets if possible?
*Dungeoneering stuff
*Dark bow
*Dragon arrows?
WORKING MARRIONETTES????
Working crackers
Working golden cracker?
*Working holiday items, just ex: snow globe, yo yo, carrot, chicken..
*Donar cape, and some other donar only items like we had last time.
*Whip, more current gfx. like how it swings, and dont say its not possible i just saw someone do it on 317

I know your probs like, YOO MAN THESE ARENT GONNA BE 4 REGULAR PLAYERS YOOOO but yeah they WILL be,

Me and Avenged discussed a system of activity points. For every hour you get … idk how many points yet, we havnt decided on the value. EDIT: Every 5 minutes is 1 point, therefore every hour 5x[12]=60 minutes. So it's 12 points by the hour. These points will be tradable for items in a shop.

There should also be various hangout spots. Donars will have a lot of them, few spots for free players, just to sample. Donars will also have access to the ::yell command. Just reminding, you cant buy your way into staff. Wink

There will be plenty for free users, just MASSIVE amount of thigns for the donars. There will also be rewards for voting, you’ll get activity points, maybe 3x what we decide to norm give for the hour. So yeah, lets make this the best server it can be. (:

Also, "money notes". 3 types, each one will be worth 1bil, 1.5bil, and 2bil. Make it easy to keep track of cash and whatnot,

* = done/working on
Edited by both bio and avenged

Last edited by Avenged on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new server   Ideas for the new server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 am

Interesting, this sounds more like a PI if not i'll consider something newer like 600+ servers. Still trying to look for the right base though, every single one iv'e went through aren't really stable so far.
Some have been added. Keep up to date with this thread.

Last edited by Avenged on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new server   Ideas for the new server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm

**UPDATED LIST**
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new server   Ideas for the new server EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 am

Updated again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new server   Ideas for the new server Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new server
Page 1 of 1