Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Homehb Home Page
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here 9j41t1 Forums
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Donate10 Store
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Recovsf User CP
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Okdcm0 Play
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_fold16I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Pbucket Discord
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Overall Highscores
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Votes Vote
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_vote_lcapI'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_voting_barI'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_vote_lcapI'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_voting_barI'm backkk, only if Jen was still here I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Empty
PostSubject: I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here   I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 am

I am back, but neither clients are downloading for me. It's probobly my virus-infected computer, but I will resolve this problem shortly. Until then, I will be active on forums.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here   I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 pm

ok well welcome back!
Back to top Go down

I'm backkk, only if Jen was still here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Introduction & Goodbyes :: Introduction & Goodbyes-
Jump to: