Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Ultimate Skill Guide Homehb Home Page
Ultimate Skill Guide 9j41t1 Forums
Ultimate Skill Guide Donate10 Store
Ultimate Skill Guide Recovsf User CP
Ultimate Skill Guide Okdcm0 Play
Ultimate Skill Guide I_fold16Ultimate Skill Guide Pbucket Discord
Ultimate Skill Guide Overall Highscores
Ultimate Skill Guide Votes Vote
Ultimate Skill Guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Ultimate Skill Guide I_vote_lcapUltimate Skill Guide I_voting_barUltimate Skill Guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Ultimate Skill Guide I_vote_lcapUltimate Skill Guide I_voting_barUltimate Skill Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Ultimate Skill Guide

Go down 
+4
Furious3lf
Tdusk
Jenova
Reminisce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Ultimate Skill Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 am

Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging, Magic and Hitpoints

Before you start anything, you'll want to train as many skills to become number one on the highscores, yes? So get a slayer task from Vannaka, who is located at home.

The task recieved is based on your level, but the monsters still vary. If you get something easy, I'd advise you to train on that until you complete the slayer assignment, then get another one. If you don't believe that you can complete the slayer task at your current level, go train on Rock Crabs, which are located at ::crabs.

Alternatively, you can skip the slayer assignments (and do them at a higher level), and go straight to ::crabs to train. When you have reached the point in which you can kill a level 56 monster, use the Minigames Teleport and go to the guild. Inside the guild will be a minigame in which you have to kills Cyclops to receive prizes. You can train there until you have 99 in every combat stat or when you have received all the items you wanted from the prize shop.

Prayer

The only thing I can really tell you to do with this skill is to place any type of bones on the Altar at home (this gives extra prayer experience).

Agility

This might be the most time-consuming skill to get to 99. The most efficient way to train it is by talking to Pirate Jackie the Fruit who is located at home. She will teleport you to an agility course. Complete it and you will recieve about 15,000 experience.. sadly.

I'd also advise you to skip the Log Balance and the Obstacle net (the one on the east side) as they give only a few experience points.

Herblore

To start training herblore, type ::taverly. All the items you will need to train your herblore level to 99 can be bought from Jatix.

To train your herblore level from 1 to 20, use a vial of water on a(n)..

• Irit leaf -> Super attack potion
  • Kwuarm -> Super strength potion
  • Cadantine -> Super defence potion

To train your herblore level from 20 to 35, use a vial of water on a..
  • Lantadyme -> Magic potion
  • Dwarf weed -> Ranging potion

To train your herblore level from 35 to 40, use a vial of water on a..
  • Snapdragon -> Super restore potion

To train your herblore level from 40 to 60, use a vial of water on a ..
  • Ranarr weed -> Prayer potion

To train your herblore level from 60 and higher, use a vial of water on a..
  • Toadflax -> Saradomin brew

Thieving

The thieving stalls are located at home, however, you need to have at least level 20 thieving before being able to steal from them. So, to get 20 thieving, use the Pking Teleport to Edgeville and pickpocket Men until you have level 20 thieving. Teleport back to home.

Start by thieving from the Silk Stall which gives 50,000 coins (50K). When you have 50 thieving, start thieving from the Silver Stall which gives 75,000 coins (75K). Finally, when you have 80 thieving, thieve from the Gem Stall which gives 100,000 coins (100K).

Crafting

To start crafting, teleport to Ape Atoll (this teleport can only be found in the normal spellbook).

When you have done that, you're going to need a Chisel, which can be purchased from Dommik, who is in a shop east of the location you have arrived from. There is also a banker near Dommik's shop.

Start crafting by cutting uncut sapphires until you have level 40 crafting. When you have level 40 crafting, start cutting uncut emeralds until level 60. At level 60, cut uncut rubies until level 70. Then, cut uncut diamonds until level 80. Finally, cut uncut dragonstones until you have reached 99 crafting.

When you have achieved 99 crafting, you can sell all your amulets to Herquin, who is in Falador (optional). Alternatively, you can sell your amulets if you do not have enough money for more gems.

Fletching

To get fletching materials, you're going to need to go to Catherby, which can be accessed by going southeast of home. Zambo will sell everything you're going to need.

Now, there are 2 different paths; making bows or making arrows. Unfortunately, making bows is glitched, so I will only say how to make arrows.

Bows
Cut any log besides a normal log and you will get an unfinished bow. Buy some bow string and use it on your unfinished bow. You now have a bow!

Arrows
Cut a normal log and you will get 15 arrow shafts. Now buy some stiff feathers (at least 15) and use them on arrow shafts. They will now become headless arrows. For the finishing touch, buy some arrowtips and use them on your headless arrows. Done!

Requirements to cut logs
  • Logs - Level 1 (no requirement)
  • Oak logs - Level 20
  • Willow logs - Level 40
  • Maple logs - Level 55
  • Yew logs - Level 65
  • Magic logs - Level 80

Requirements to make arrows (attaching arrowtips)
  • Bronze arrowtips - Level 1 (no requirement)
  • Iron arrowtips - Level 5
  • Steel arrowtips - Level 25
  • Mithril arrowtips - Level 50
  • Adamant arrowtips - Level 70
  • Rune arrowtips - Level 85

Woodcutting & Firemaking

Both of these skills are very simple. To start, purchase an axe from Nurmof who is located at ::shops. Equip the axe and then teleport back to home. Talk to the Freaky Forester, who will teleport you to an area that specializes in woodcutting (includes all the trees that you'll ever need). Start out by cutting down regular trees until level 15. When you have achieved level 15 woodcutting, start cutting down Oak trees until level 30. Then start cutting down Willow trees until level 45. After that, start cutting down Maple trees until level 60 and continue by cutting down Yew trees until you have level 75 woodcutting. Finally, cut down Magic trees until you have level 99 woodcutting!

For firemaking, buy a Tinderbox from Herquin, who is in Falador. Light your logs (preferably not at home..), and there you go, you're now an arsonist. And I almost forgot; the level requirements to light the logs.

Logs - No level requirement
Oak logs - Level 15
Willow logs - Level 30
Maple logs - Level 45
Yew logs - Level 60
Magic logs - Level 75

Note: If you need more logs to burn, you can purchase them from Zambo, who is at Catherby (look at Fletching section).

Mining & Smithing

Not done with this section yet.

Fishing & Cooking

Farming

Runecrafting

Slayer

Last edited by Reminisce on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 am

dude, you stole my idea lol
i was in the process of making this.
but its a nice guide, will be better when its finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 am

Oh, I didn't know. Sorry ><
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Tdusk

Tdusk

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Nice guide, very nice.
Back to top Go down
Furious3lf
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Nice guide Remy.
Ill vote when u added pics.
Back to top Go down
tim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

awesome guide, good job 100/10...

keep it up.

tim.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 am

They can thieve till 15 and thieve guards at fally but why anyways right lol?
Nice guide tho cant w8 till its finished
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 am

woo! remi u pwn nice guide
Back to top Go down
ags pkerr
Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:42 am

sorry but i need to correct u on farming guide snapdragon 35-60 because rannar seeds are worth like 3k ea a plant and snapdragons are 5.3k per seed sowwy nice guide tho 9/10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Furious3lf
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 am

He posted the fastest way to get 99 farming.
Or is 35-60 snapdragon fastest ? :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Skill Guide   Ultimate Skill Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Skill Guide
Page 1 of 1