Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Homehb Home Page
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish 9j41t1 Forums
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Donate10 Store
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Recovsf User CP
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Okdcm0 Play
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_fold16Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Pbucket Discord
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Overall Highscores
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Votes Vote
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_vote_lcapConnection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_voting_barConnection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_vote_lcapConnection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_voting_barConnection error - 15 seconds to reestablish I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish

Go down 
+2
Bio
Fitzchivalry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitzchivalry

Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Empty
PostSubject: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 am

Sorry if this is unnececary but I told my friend about the server and he said it sound good so i gave him the link and he cant download the client but he tried the web client and it just keeps saying [Connection error - 15 seconds to retry] It doesn't even get to the login screen. confused help me if you can.
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Did you extract the client? Is the port (4429 or somthing like that) blocked/open? Did it sucessfully download?
Back to top Go down
Fitzchivalry

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 pm

no not the client the webclient he treid deleting file store
didnt work
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 am

Are you sure he can't download the client?
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Fitzchivalry

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 am

Yeah, I'ts because there's something wrong with his computed and if he downloads that much his internet won't work, or some thing like that
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 am

I remember having that problem before. Does he have Java downloaded?

Last edited by Reminisce on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 am

Sounds like its our of my coding expirience to be honest, never expirienced a problem like that before might look into it
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 am

It's not a coding problem, it's a computer problem
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

I meant to say that lol, and yeah i havent expirienced it before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm

the webclient cant be played on a macbook or on a mac os x if hes on a macbook download the client it will work Smile my brother is teaching me how to code Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm

break a wing he said he cant download the client...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

wait wait u have to download java 7 or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish   Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish Empty

Back to top Go down

Connection error - 15 seconds to reestablish
Page 1 of 1