Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
Mod app. global mod. Homehb Home Page
Mod app. global mod. 9j41t1 Forums
Mod app. global mod. Donate10 Store
Mod app. global mod. Recovsf User CP
Mod app. global mod. Okdcm0 Play
Mod app. global mod. I_fold16Mod app. global mod. Pbucket Discord
Mod app. global mod. Overall Highscores
Mod app. global mod. Votes Vote
Mod app. global mod. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Mod app. global mod. I_vote_lcapMod app. global mod. I_voting_barMod app. global mod. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Mod app. global mod. I_vote_lcapMod app. global mod. I_voting_barMod app. global mod. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Mod app. global mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh End

Mod app. global mod. Empty
PostSubject: Mod app. global mod.   Mod app. global mod. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am

Your user name:Real life :Kyle Bland [in-game] Teh End

Your age:17

Your brief description about yourself:Happy fun sometime can be mad and get on pplz nerves.

Your history in RSPS:12 years and always loved it

Your occupation:None i think ... lol

Your intentions:Lots i love helping ppl and keeping things safe Very Happy

How can you help out?:I can get loadz off ppl and try and help server be safe of hackers and spammers and lots more Very Happy

Also ive been hear in the past but weve had a fue probs if u remeber thank you verymuch team of godscape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/clawzclan
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Mod app. global mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod app. global mod.   Mod app. global mod. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

Teh End wrote:
Your user name:Real life :Kyle Bland [in-game] Teh End

Your age:17

Your brief description about yourself:Happy fun sometime can be mad and get on pplz nerves.

Your history in RSPS:12 years and always loved it

Your occupation:None i think ... lol

Your intentions:Lots i love helping ppl and keeping things safe Very Happy

How can you help out?:I can get loadz off ppl and try and help server be safe of hackers and spammers and lots more Very Happy

Also ive been hear in the past but weve had a fue probs if u remeber thank you verymuch team of godscape Very Happy

Your application has been: DENIED

RSPS Has not been out for 12 years. I am also denying this application because we vote on who becomes moderator for now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

Mod app. global mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Moderator Management :: Apply-
Jump to: