Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
Paladin Dan's App Homehb Home Page
Paladin Dan's App 9j41t1 Forums
Paladin Dan's App Donate10 Store
Paladin Dan's App Recovsf User CP
Paladin Dan's App Okdcm0 Play
Paladin Dan's App I_fold16Paladin Dan's App Pbucket Discord
Paladin Dan's App Overall Highscores
Paladin Dan's App Votes Vote
Paladin Dan's App Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Paladin Dan's App I_vote_lcapPaladin Dan's App I_voting_barPaladin Dan's App I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Paladin Dan's App I_vote_lcapPaladin Dan's App I_voting_barPaladin Dan's App I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Paladin Dan's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Dan

Paladin Dan's App Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Dan's App   Paladin Dan's App EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Your user name:
Paladin Dan

Your age:

Your brief description about yourself:

umm athletic smart eagar to learn?(question mark because im confused on the question)
Your history in RSPS:
I have been a mod and admin on other servers but they went under because owners got tired to playing

Your occupation:
Student

Your intentions:

To help grow the gs community and help new players out and just have fun with the community
How can you help out?:
  • I can help out by going and advertising in other servers and voting every day

• Ill probably make guides that aren't already on the forums even if i don't get mod i love making guides Wink

• I can help new players with the stuff they don't know about since im active and ill probably be on when some other mods are not because of time differences
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

Paladin Dan's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Dan's App   Paladin Dan's App EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:18 pm

well, gj on this
as said before we are packed on staff atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

Paladin Dan's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Moderator Management :: Apply-
Jump to: