Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
computer failure Homehb Home Page
computer failure 9j41t1 Forums
computer failure Donate10 Store
computer failure Recovsf User CP
computer failure Okdcm0 Play
computer failure I_fold16computer failure Pbucket Discord
computer failure Overall Highscores
computer failure Votes Vote
computer failure Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
computer failure I_vote_lcapcomputer failure I_voting_barcomputer failure I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
computer failure I_vote_lcapcomputer failure I_voting_barcomputer failure I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

computer failure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: computer failure   computer failure EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 pm

hey guys i might not be able to get on the client for a while due to my computer failing so i will try to fix it but i wont be on for a while Neutral i will try to be still active on forums tho as much as possible so goodbye for a while Neutral
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer failure   computer failure EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

well i clicked the cient and it just said could not be run and to check the console or something like that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer failure   computer failure EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 pm

it's something wrong with your client, (delete it and redownload), or somthing wrong with your java. If neither, than your ****ed.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer failure   computer failure EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

when the webclient works then im pretty sure ill be able to play again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
translucent
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
translucent

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer failure   computer failure EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 pm

kewl :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

computer failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer failure   computer failure Empty

Back to top Go down

computer failure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Introduction & Goodbyes :: Introduction & Goodbyes-
Jump to: