Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Epic crafting guide Homehb Home Page
Epic crafting guide 9j41t1 Forums
Epic crafting guide Donate10 Store
Epic crafting guide Recovsf User CP
Epic crafting guide Okdcm0 Play
Epic crafting guide I_fold16Epic crafting guide Pbucket Discord
Epic crafting guide Overall Highscores
Epic crafting guide Votes Vote
Epic crafting guide Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Epic crafting guide I_vote_lcapEpic crafting guide I_voting_barEpic crafting guide I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Epic crafting guide I_vote_lcapEpic crafting guide I_voting_barEpic crafting guide I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Epic crafting guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

Epic crafting guide Empty
PostSubject: Epic crafting guide   Epic crafting guide EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

ok, a few people have asked me ingame where can i craft? so i'm making a nice guide.

first of all, you will want to get to the crafting area; teleporting to ape atoll (NOTE: you must be on the normal spellbook for this teleport!) is the way to get there.
Epic crafting guide 2yybh2v

you will then arrive in the center of ape atoll.

Epic crafting guide Oiam1l

so you will need to run east to dommik's shop (there is a banker conveniently a short run from the shop)

Epic crafting guide T7cz9s

when you get to dommik, you will have to make sure you right click and trade otherwise you will get a different interface (tanning one; we aren't interested in that unless you choose the option way later on.)

Epic crafting guide 2w3wf2f

the circles in red (sorry about the chisel orange, it should be green :L ) are the ones that i'd recommend for your path. the circles in orange is the path i don't recommend until at least lvl 82. the green circles are the tools you will need to cut/sew things.

• Uncut sapphires from level 1 to 40; no level requirement; +500
    experience
  • Uncut emeralds from level 40 to 60; level 40
    crafting; +1000 experience
  • Uncut rubies from level 60 to 70;
    level 60 crafting; +1500 experience
  • Uncut diamonds from
    level 70 to 80; level 70 crafting; +2000 experience
  • Uncut
    dragonstones from level 80 to 99; level 80 crafting; +2500 experience
Optional way to 99 crafting from lvl 82 craft:

• Black dragon hide bodies (this is what the tanning interface is for) from level 82-99 the dragon hide must be tanned before it can be used for crafting things and making a body but it's great xp! note that it costs 10k to tan each black d'hide.
whichever way you choose to do it, i hope this guide helped you and gl on getting 99 CRAFTING!! Very Happy
Epic crafting guide R7n72r
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Epic crafting guide   Epic crafting guide EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

wow, great guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

PostSubject: Re: Epic crafting guide   Epic crafting guide EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

ty jenova Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic crafting guide   Epic crafting guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic crafting guide
Page 1 of 1