Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Navigation
    How to Battle-X Homehb Home Page
    How to Battle-X 9j41t1 Forums
    How to Battle-X Donate10 Store
    How to Battle-X Recovsf User CP
    How to Battle-X Okdcm0 Play
    How to Battle-X I_fold16How to Battle-X Pbucket Discord
    How to Battle-X Overall Highscores
    How to Battle-X Votes Vote
    How to Battle-X Helpw10Rules
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Top posters
    Avenged
    How to Battle-X I_vote_lcapHow to Battle-X I_voting_barHow to Battle-X I_vote_rcap 
    Jenova
    How to Battle-X I_vote_lcapHow to Battle-X I_voting_barHow to Battle-X I_vote_rcap 
    Bio
    Joseph
    break a wing
    Reminisce
    Furious3lf
    skillers
    translucent
    Creative

How to Battle-X

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    ChrisMeadows

How to Battle-X Empty
    PostSubject: How to Battle-X   How to Battle-X EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am

Hi, how're you. My name's Chris and I'm going to show you how to battle-x.

First and foremost, let me thank the owner and developer for giving such a great game. We really appreciate all the work you do.

Step 1.)
    Starting your account off right.

Problem: When a new player first starts on a server, they are looking for the easiest skill to max in, and how to make quick and easy cash. But when there's no help, it's extremely difficult to be pointed in the right direction. Let me allow to help.

Solution: 1.)Making money. Go ahead and use your "Squeel of Fortune'' spins, and try to kick the game off with something extra in your inventory. Next, after discovering how close together the shops are at home, I strongly recommend going to the eastern building (the closest to you) and viewing the shops. Get a feel of what the server has to offer you. I would make mental notes of who sells what, because every item in those stores can be used to making money.

Solution 2:Training/skilling First starting off, it is highly recommend to talk to the people in the shops to acquire the necessities to level your account with haste, and to stock up to prevent any future 'runs'.  All your skilling/combat needs are in the shops in which the seller's hold in their store inventory. It is only a 5 second walk from where you originally spawned to start the game. Some of these shop owners are :Gerrant (Fishing Supplies)  (Archer Shop)  (Magic Shop)  (Melee Shop)  (Consumable Shop) and your (Skilling Supplies). If you wish to skill on the more 'exotic' skills, such as Dungeoneering and Summoning, either a Teleport or a Shop will be located for those skillsets at ::home.

Step. 2)

Problem: Not knowing how to get around?

Solution 1.) The Portal located Northeast of the home bank grants access to all dungeons, all slayer tasks, all skilling areas, all city locations, all training areas, and gives access to a location teleport which is inscribed to teleport you to any skill of your choice, (thank god for our developers/owners) . It is the basis of the traveling for Battle-X. It is widely used by everyday players, and truly serves its purpose as a ''Teleportation Portal'', if you may. If you are looking to train combat and only want medium-level monsters, the portal provides a teleport for that. If you are wanting to skill at a high-level skilling area for monstrous exp, the portal has a teleport for that. For every skill, there is a teleport. There is essentially no-where you can't go. Everything is fluent and not too complex to figure out.

So come on down, why don't cha? Give battle-x a good go-around! I hope this post and information helped. I really enjoyed typing this up for everybody to look at. Shoutout to Avenged for giving me the idea.

This is my starter's guide to Battle-X. Hope it comes in handy! Thanks!
    Back to top Go down

How to Battle-X
    Page 1 of 1