Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
From here on out... (Banker) Homehb Home Page
From here on out... (Banker) 9j41t1 Forums
From here on out... (Banker) Donate10 Store
From here on out... (Banker) Recovsf User CP
From here on out... (Banker) Okdcm0 Play
From here on out... (Banker) I_fold16From here on out... (Banker) Pbucket Discord
From here on out... (Banker) Overall Highscores
From here on out... (Banker) Votes Vote
From here on out... (Banker) Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
From here on out... (Banker) I_vote_lcapFrom here on out... (Banker) I_voting_barFrom here on out... (Banker) I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
From here on out... (Banker) I_vote_lcapFrom here on out... (Banker) I_voting_barFrom here on out... (Banker) I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

From here on out... (Banker)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

From here on out... (Banker) Empty
PostSubject: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

Avenged:
Either fix or remove my donator title, its really annoying speaking x2 this would not be difficult to fix, but if you cant just remove it.

Morfin:
Congratulations on mod, we both deserved it in my opinion, me probably more so, based on guides and game time, i don't know what other aspects they went on tbh, but gratz

Bio:
Please don't keep me up that long if it happens again, i believe you and avenge both knew who you were going to chose before hand, and i believe the answer to the interview were stereotyped on the fact i smoke weed, if you've got a problem with me smoking weed, then tell me, and ill forfeit my path to wanting to become a staff member on GSR, Just dont keep me up till 8am
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmyfunk.com
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:56 am

You didn't have to stay up. We could've waited, I even to you bro, you should be going to bed soon. And so what I'd you smoke? Avenged does it all the time. He was when we wee interviewing. I used to, and that's why I was busing your balls about it. It don't effect our choice though. One of the big factors was time Zone, we need staff to be on after I get off. Normally you get ff first, but morfims time was only 11 when you got off. I didn't mean any hard feelings I just don't want you I have to stay up all the time, and apologize for making you stay up I really do feel bad I just didn't realize how late it was your time. :/
Back to top Go down
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 am

Well if we get 2.47 no staff will be online, so great choice :L
Back to top Go down
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 am

only player from the uk
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 am

If we get 247 I can advertise 247 and therefore more players. Your pretty much garenteed next mod spot
Back to top Go down
Creative
Subscriber
Subscriber
Creative

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 am

2nd best is not how i see myself so i wont be running for "mod"
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 am

Whos mod first dosn't matter; I wish we could pick both of you. The decision wasn't an easy one, and I still think we need to think it over but it's been done bro. And order of selectment isn't really important; you don't have to have a crown to be a good helpful player; it just gives the power to discipline the unfriendly ones which we don't have.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 am

lol dude it was a nice try and we really did consider it, i know you feel kinda mad for the decision but i know you will understand sooner or later. personally i dont think anyone really judged you for smoking, only how you act and all. to tell you the truth it was really close on the decision and i hope you dont just see that you dont matter, cause we all understand. everyone has an opinion on how good they are they think they did better at something cause of how hard they worked, while other people have different opinions. please keep playing and we hope you understand how hard it is to make decisions that could affect the future of GSR.
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 am

Didn't think Bio would of intended on keeping you up that long -__- but i'll look in on fixing the talking thing. If not you still will have a title, Donator. It's like the titles Lionheart War-Chief ECt. Other than that, I was really struggling on choosing who to pick, you yourself even said you didn't mind who won or not because the server will advance in players so, other than the fact that Bio was really sterotyping on the weed thing, he was just testing you. It was also 2 A.M he had not really felt all there awake. It won't happen again man to man talk here. We are the only 2 with actual jobs and not in school both pretty intelligent on both our hands. We don't take te whole weed thing serious we have jobs, we have a life so it doesn't matter. Anyways John i hope you can accept my apologies from both Bio & Myself. Don't really care if Bio doesn't wanna apologize or not but it's the right thing to do for keeping you awake until 8 A.M and you work later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 am

I did apologize but I pmed it to him because he had not yet posted this
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

wait bio arent you 14?
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:50 pm

break a wing wrote:
wait bio arent you 14?
Bad *** kid right? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From here on out... (Banker)   From here on out... (Banker) Empty

Back to top Go down

From here on out... (Banker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Suggestions :: Discussions-
Jump to: