Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
I'm having problems with the forums.. Homehb Home Page
I'm having problems with the forums.. 9j41t1 Forums
I'm having problems with the forums.. Donate10 Store
I'm having problems with the forums.. Recovsf User CP
I'm having problems with the forums.. Okdcm0 Play
I'm having problems with the forums.. I_fold16I'm having problems with the forums.. Pbucket Discord
I'm having problems with the forums.. Overall Highscores
I'm having problems with the forums.. Votes Vote
I'm having problems with the forums.. Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
I'm having problems with the forums.. I_vote_lcapI'm having problems with the forums.. I_voting_barI'm having problems with the forums.. I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
I'm having problems with the forums.. I_vote_lcapI'm having problems with the forums.. I_voting_barI'm having problems with the forums.. I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

I'm having problems with the forums..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

I'm having problems with the forums.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 am

I've having a little issue with the forums, I cant see pictures people put up on posts. I'm not sure if its happening to anyone else or... it's pretty strange though :s

It tells me I have to be an administrator to see the picture,
Happens on Avenged's signature, but dosnt happen on any posts before monday this week. Maybe a lil more recent, not sure. Monday for sure :p

Example here-

NO IDEA .....

I'm having problems with the forums.. Wtf_bm10
Back to top Go down
Morfin
Administrator
Administrator
Morfin

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 am

what the Surprised is this happing to anyone eles? because i can see them
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am

I know you can see them for sure but it's because you posted them, but it's not only happening to what you post but everything else posted after monday of this week.
Back to top Go down
Morfin
Administrator
Administrator
Morfin

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 am

Oh, so do i have to Re-post it?
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 am

no, wont work.
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 am

Resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having problems with the forums..   I'm having problems with the forums.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm having problems with the forums..
Page 1 of 1