Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Homehb Home Page
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] 9j41t1 Forums
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Donate10 Store
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Recovsf User CP
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Okdcm0 Play
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_fold16GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Pbucket Discord
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Overall Highscores
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Votes Vote
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_vote_lcapGSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_voting_barGSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_vote_lcapGSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_voting_barGSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] Empty
PostSubject: GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3]   GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 pm

RE-DOING THREAD

read below for info on the client part.

I'll be uploading a video of the current updates later on.

First off, it's an honour to be continuing a server that has been going for 2 years, and I will try to bring it back to it's former glory.

Ok, so I this thread is going to contain all about the server's development, to-do's, work in-progress, ideas etc. So it will be something like a blog.
As the new owner, I don't want to make things completely different. Instead I will try to improve the current features and make things more fun and interesting.
So without further or do, on with the list.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

GSR Development Blog & status [UPDATE 3]
Page 1 of 1