Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Wallpaper fail Homehb Home Page
Wallpaper fail 9j41t1 Forums
Wallpaper fail Donate10 Store
Wallpaper fail Recovsf User CP
Wallpaper fail Okdcm0 Play
Wallpaper fail I_fold16Wallpaper fail Pbucket Discord
Wallpaper fail Overall Highscores
Wallpaper fail Votes Vote
Wallpaper fail Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Wallpaper fail I_vote_lcapWallpaper fail I_voting_barWallpaper fail I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Wallpaper fail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

Wallpaper fail Empty
PostSubject: Wallpaper fail   Wallpaper fail EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Got bored again and I decided to make a wallpaper. I tried to make a comet/meteor with adobe illustrator but couldn't so I made my own using brushes blending with lens flare. The first take looked like this
Wallpaper fail Mercy
then arranged it a bit
Wallpaper fail Project1
Then this is the one I have so far, cleaned version
Wallpaper fail Project121
Picture from photoshop proving I made it from scratch since some of my friends didn't believe i made it...
Wallpaper fail Project12
I know it doesn't seem like a meteor but oh well, it's suppose to be crashing into something probably my Bio's house then bits flying about though it's not high def since I'm a begginer in PS as well as the crash parts are mostly embossed so they look like crap when you zoom in.
I'll be redoing it when I have the better brushes since the quality of this is an epic fail.
took me about 30 mins to make the first one then another 3 hours fixing it up lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com

Wallpaper fail
Page 1 of 1