Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Highscores Image Error Homehb Home Page
Highscores Image Error 9j41t1 Forums
Highscores Image Error Donate10 Store
Highscores Image Error Recovsf User CP
Highscores Image Error Okdcm0 Play
Highscores Image Error I_fold16Highscores Image Error Pbucket Discord
Highscores Image Error Overall Highscores
Highscores Image Error Votes Vote
Highscores Image Error Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Highscores Image Error I_vote_lcapHighscores Image Error I_voting_barHighscores Image Error I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Highscores Image Error I_vote_lcapHighscores Image Error I_voting_barHighscores Image Error I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Highscores Image Error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Highscores Image Error Empty
PostSubject: Highscores Image Error   Highscores Image Error EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

There seems to be a problem with alot of the images not showing up on the highscores im not sure whats going on so please bare with it for awhile im probably going to make a new theme not sure.

EDIT: Problem has been resolved by itself
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

Highscores Image Error
Page 1 of 1