Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
Additional Features added Homehb Home Page
Additional Features added 9j41t1 Forums
Additional Features added Donate10 Store
Additional Features added Recovsf User CP
Additional Features added Okdcm0 Play
Additional Features added I_fold16Additional Features added Pbucket Discord
Additional Features added Overall Highscores
Additional Features added Votes Vote
Additional Features added Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Additional Features added I_vote_lcapAdditional Features added I_voting_barAdditional Features added I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Additional Features added I_vote_lcapAdditional Features added I_voting_barAdditional Features added I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Additional Features added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

Additional Features added Empty
PostSubject: Additional Features added   Additional Features added EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am

GSR Mobile available for iphone and other mobile devices, just click "Mobile" under navigation for mobile forum posting. Live chat has been added meaning if you need technical support help click live chat button on the portal for future reference on help in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

Additional Features added
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Old News :: Old news-
Jump to: