Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Homehb Home Page
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T 9j41t1 Forums
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Donate10 Store
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Recovsf User CP
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Okdcm0 Play
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_fold16A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Pbucket Discord
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Overall Highscores
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Votes Vote
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_vote_lcapA-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_voting_barA-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_vote_lcapA-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_voting_barA-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poomann22

A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Empty
PostSubject: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:15 am

Hi guys, I made a quick 3 min video about the server...

-----> Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyn9Nn4NFQ
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:23 am

nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
da1ly tw1nz

da1ly tw1nz

PostSubject: Re: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:53 pm

nice vid i like the music Wink
Back to top Go down
Poomann22

PostSubject: Re: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:50 am

Thank You XD
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:50 am

I sorta love it(by that the parts i watched), not reallly someone who would sit through the entire thing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T   A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T Empty

Back to top Go down

A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-E-M-E-N-T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Old News :: Old news-
Jump to: