Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
Possible Ideas for the second world... Homehb Home Page
Possible Ideas for the second world... 9j41t1 Forums
Possible Ideas for the second world... Donate10 Store
Possible Ideas for the second world... Recovsf User CP
Possible Ideas for the second world... Okdcm0 Play
Possible Ideas for the second world... I_fold16Possible Ideas for the second world... Pbucket Discord
Possible Ideas for the second world... Overall Highscores
Possible Ideas for the second world... Votes Vote
Possible Ideas for the second world... Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
Possible Ideas for the second world... I_vote_lcapPossible Ideas for the second world... I_voting_barPossible Ideas for the second world... I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
Possible Ideas for the second world... I_vote_lcapPossible Ideas for the second world... I_voting_barPossible Ideas for the second world... I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

Possible Ideas for the second world...

Go down 
+6
Bio
Avenged
Reminisce
skillers
Jenova
singed
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

Possible Ideas for the second world... Empty
PostSubject: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, I have some nice ideas for world 2. please tell me what you guys think Very Happy
ok, my first idea is it could be a world made entirely based for pvp but in question, are you going to transfer the accounts over or will you need to start out on that world again?
another idea (this can lap with the first idea too) is that you could make it a 508 + server (for those of you who don't know, that's like a server with the new high detail textures and skills (summoning, hunter, construction) and even some really new 600+ servers that have dungeoneering :p (just so you guys know the current server is based off 317 and it's predecessors). The only problem with this would be you will have to start out with your account again and also have a separate client (unless avenged actually bothers to convert all the accounts :p ) but you will still need a separate client to connect and some of these can be rather large in size depending on the content in them Possible Ideas for the second world... Icon_santa.
also the second world could be a totally skill based server with no combat :\ (IMO, this is a really lame idea :L )
so yea, just giving some ideas.. i know you've already began developing the second world but it can be changed if you happen to like some of these ideas Possible Ideas for the second world... Icon_tongue and give me a yell if you need some help with developing it ^.^
thanks for reading Smile

-Singed
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm

not bad ideas
1st: accounts should not be transfered, we should start again
2nd:this is a pvp server so i would recommend a 525 server since i like pking on them Smile
3rd: yea the no comabt is lame Smile
4th: uh, thats it

but adding the pvp drops in this thing would be a good idea
and uh, thats it .
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 pm

well basically the drops come with part of being pvp server Smile
also, is the server offline for you?? i can't get on...
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm

yea i guess Smile
the server is online for me.
Back to top Go down
skillers
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 pm

you should add hunter and summoning but i dont like dungeonreing but is there way to make this server hd?
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

hd is only for 508+ or 503+(havnt tried a 503)
like 508, 525, 562 ect
yea dungeoneering is a bad choice for a pvp server.
Back to top Go down
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

yea ik Very Happy i hate the actual skill on rs too :p
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 pm

signed whats your rs username?
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I think that the accounts shouldn't be transfered and remain 317.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
skillers
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 am

i dont raly think we should kneed second world cuz how much players we are ?
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 am

Thats exactly why im making a second one for people who like pvp im adding another world plus im remaking this whole thing. Im not gonna restore every account onto this one. This is a completly renewed pvp server. Same server but different features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am

Bio wrote:
No comment.
was this neccesary?
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

No, no it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 am

then why did ya post it?
Back to top Go down
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:31 am

^ the question we all want to know Smile
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Well, why did you ask why I posted it? That be teh answ3r.. Smile
Back to top Go down
oxcodyxo
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 am

as far as my veiws go on a pvp server,i love it. you can even think about adding the :pure :zerk and:maxed commands for the different pk styles people like,and adding the ::pickup command for all players but the correct cash is needed to do so
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

im with cody,
but instead of pickup command what about a shop that sells rares and
every time you kill a player you get 50m free Smile
Back to top Go down
oxcodyxo
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

jenova wrote:
im with cody,
but instead of pickup command what about a shop that sells rares and
every time you kill a player you get 50m free Smile

i dont know about 50m every time but say a random gamble of some sort,like pvp drops lol (i realizes they are already added lol)
but yes an exstensive pk shop is ideal lol
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 am

yea, i guess 50m is too much
and a random gamble as in like a gift box?
Back to top Go down
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am

Random gamble as in pvp drops
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 am

oh, ok
Back to top Go down
singed
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
singed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm

i guess it depends on the economy we are aiming at here; whether having 1m is alot or having max cash - or money in the billions (using another currency as a stackable item that is worth certain gp and can be reverted for cash via a command or something)
Back to top Go down
Bio
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 am

singed wrote:
i guess it depends on the economy we are aiming at here; whether having 1m is alot or having max cash - or money in the billions (using another currency as a stackable item that is worth certain gp and can be reverted for cash via a command or something)

This made in short: 50mil too much.. 1(common)mil-20(rare)mil okay
Back to top Go down
translucent
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
translucent

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

jesus like 89million posts Possible Ideas for the second world... Affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ideas for the second world...   Possible Ideas for the second world... Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Ideas for the second world...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next