Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Navigation
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Homehb Home Page
What should the next update be? - Page 2 9j41t1 Forums
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Donate10 Store
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Recovsf User CP
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Okdcm0 Play
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_fold16What should the next update be? - Page 2 Pbucket Discord
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Overall Highscores
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Votes Vote
What should the next update be? - Page 2 Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat should the next update be? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat should the next update be? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

What should the next update be?

Go down 
+5
Joseph
Bio
Jenova
Reminisce
Avenged
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Make shops that may be used during quests?
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Lower 50 slayer from lunar diplomacy to 20-25?
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Make new training areas?
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Make a better starter?
What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%What should the next update be? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

What should the next update be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/

AuthorMessage
nathank91

nathank91

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

bio is the server on
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm

lol, bio Smile
i dont think customs should be added, it'tl make the server lag like hell
but then again, there arent much customs added right? but i wonder about that barek gs......Smile
also if your gona add a training place, what about the waterfall place? if its not in use....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gs-forums.com
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Training area wins and starter are tied. I suppose both are gonna be updated?
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
skillers
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 pm

yeah migoo is right server is offline allot so i kinnda dont care cuz server vorks at me only at morning and night that is bad, so i can't play middle of the day Mad Crying or Very sad Sad confused

Last edited by skillers on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skillers
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Mad
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Again Skillers, don't spam -__-.
Colored whips still scare people away. Dildos? Probably'll pull girls.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-x.darkbb.com
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Sad. Training areas? Okay, im also making a better starter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should the next update be?   What should the next update be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2