Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Welcome to the Battle-X Website. Feel free to look around and download our client!
Battle-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where legend's become god's and warriors become greatness!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
If you need a middle man Homehb Home Page
If you need a middle man 9j41t1 Forums
If you need a middle man Donate10 Store
If you need a middle man Recovsf User CP
If you need a middle man Okdcm0 Play
If you need a middle man I_fold16If you need a middle man Pbucket Discord
If you need a middle man Overall Highscores
If you need a middle man Votes Vote
If you need a middle man Helpw10Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Avenged
If you need a middle man I_vote_lcapIf you need a middle man I_voting_barIf you need a middle man I_vote_rcap 
Jenova
If you need a middle man I_vote_lcapIf you need a middle man I_voting_barIf you need a middle man I_vote_rcap 
Bio
Joseph
break a wing
Reminisce
Furious3lf
skillers
translucent
Creative

If you need a middle man

Go down 
+2
Joseph
kl beat down
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kl beat down
Subscriber
Subscriber

If you need a middle man Empty
PostSubject: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi if you need a middle man post the trade or topic and i will look it over if anything is wrong with it i will message you or pm you in game, Mainly look at the price guide and save us all time, No Scamming or else The Rev will have to deal with you,

Kl Beat Down
Back to top Go down
Joseph
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:48 am

Whats a middle man? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:02 am

Joseph wrote:
Whats a middle man? Just wondering

People that make sure offers get completed like say someone was staking in wild a middle man would have to be there to make sure the person gets the prize after killing them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
da1ly tw1nz

da1ly tw1nz

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm

hey everyone

if u need a middleman
Just ask me ( if u beleaveme)
i wont scam

Peace!

Da1ly tw1nz
Back to top Go down
oxcodyxo
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:46 am

+rep to da1ly hes a god guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 am

I wouldn't trust a middle man unless they know how to spell and use proper grammar, just saying.
Back to top Go down
break a wing
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
break a wing

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am

lol this is from 2 years ago XD
Back to top Go down
Avenged
Owner & Programmer
Owner & Programmer

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 am

Ikr xen you gravedigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battle-x.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need a middle man   If you need a middle man Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need a middle man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle-X :: Market :: Middle-Man-
Jump to: